- 1 What is the best area to stay in San Antonio?
- 2 What are the good areas of San Antonio?
- 3 What are the bad areas of San Antonio?
- 4 Is it safe to walk in downtown San Antonio?
- 5 Is San Antonio Riverwalk area safe at night?
- 6 How long does it take to walk the San Antonio Riverwalk?
- 7 What is the richest part of San Antonio?
- 8 Do I need a car in San Antonio?
- 9 Is San Antonio dangerous?
- 10 Why is San Antonio so cheap?
- 11 How far is San Antonio from Mexican border?
- 12 What is the coldest month in San Antonio Texas?
- 13 Is Riverwalk safe?
- 14 How far is it from San Antonio to the ocean?
- 15 Is San Antonio humid?
What is the best area to stay in San Antonio?
- #1 Riverwalk – Where to Stay in San Antonio First Time.
- #2 Downtown – Where to Stay in San Antonio on a Budget.
- #3 Southtown – Best Area to Stay in San Antonio for Nightlife.
- #4 Pearl – Coolest Place to Stay in San Antonio.
- #5 Northwest – Best Neighbourhood in San Antonio for Families.
What are the good areas of San Antonio?
These are the top 10 suburbs to raise a family in the San Antonio area, according to Niche
- Scenic Oaks.
- Garden Ridge.
- Hollywood Park.
- Shavano Park.
What are the bad areas of San Antonio?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In San Antonio, TX
- Villa De San Antonio. Population 127. 362 %
- Nevada Street. Population 2,265. 322 %
- East Terrell Hills. Population 1,934. 313 %
- Cable-Westwood. Population 3,296. 268 %
- Pecan Valley. Population 6,360. 251 %
- Quintana Community. Population 8,606. 222 %
- Arena District. Population 1,872. 221 %
- Community Workers Council. Population 5,324.
Is it safe to walk in downtown San Antonio?
Downtown San Antonio crime rate is very mild. And very conservative city. Except Houston it’s scary to live there! New Orleans too.
Is San Antonio Riverwalk area safe at night?
Riverwalk Vista is a little closer to the Westin but both walks should be safe, even at night. Stay along the river where the crowds are but even walking down Commerce should be safe. It is a big city so just take the normal precautions.
How long does it take to walk the San Antonio Riverwalk?
How Long Would it Take to Walk the Whole River Walk? To walk the entire River Walk from one end to the other including the downtown area would likely take five to six hours.
What is the richest part of San Antonio?
The 9 Most Exclusive Neighborhoods in San Antonio
- Champions Ridge. Median Price: $755,500. Average Price Per Square Foot: $179.
- Alamo Heights. Median Price: $599,250. Median Price Per Square Foot: $263.
- Terrell Hills. Median Price: $609,300. Median Price Per Square Foot: $258.
- Olmos Park. Median Price: $709,200.
- Cordillera Ranch. Average Price: $1,086,375.
Do I need a car in San Antonio?
Re: do you need a rental car in san antonio? No need for a car. As mentioned above you can walk or take the trolley.
Is San Antonio dangerous?
That’s lower than Texas as a whole, which had about 419 violent crime cases per 100,000 people in 2019. In San Antonio, the violent crime rate was about 708 per 100,000 people.
Why is San Antonio so cheap?
San Antonio residents get to enjoy a cost of living that is slightly below the national average. This savings is due in part to lower housing costs as well as no state income tax. Before you move to San Antonio thinking you’re free from taxes, remember that there are higher sales and property taxes.
How far is San Antonio from Mexican border?
158 miles or 254 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental|
What is the coldest month in San Antonio Texas?
San Antonio’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 38.6°F. In August, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 94.7°F.
Is Riverwalk safe?
The Riverwalk in San Antonio is a major attraction, however, you should be careful if you decide to go. Since there are no railings except for in front of the restaurants, you should stay away from the edge. Each year, over 500 people fall in the river.
How far is it from San Antonio to the ocean?
This beach is 231 miles away from San Antonio and is roughly a 3 hour and 47-minute drive via the I-10.
Is San Antonio humid?
Heat and humidity characterize the San Antonio summer months, with colder temperatures in the winter. The temperature rises to 90°F. or above on an average of 116 days per year. Humidity averages about 80% in the early morning during most of the year, but drops to about 50% in the late afternoon.