- 1 How far is Webster from Houston?
- 2 How far is Webster TX from Dallas TX?
- 3 Is Webster Texas Safe?
- 4 How far is Webster TX from Galveston?
- 5 How far is Pearland from Webster?
- 6 Is Webster Texas a good place to live?
- 7 Is Baytown Texas a good place to live?
- 8 How far is Webster Texas from humble Texas?
- 9 How do you spell League City?
- 10 Which county is Baytown TX in?
How far is Webster from Houston?
The total driving distance from Houston, TX to Webster, TX is 24 miles or 39 kilometers.
How far is Webster TX from Dallas TX?
There are 244.81 miles from Dallas to Webster in southeast direction and 262 miles (421.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route. Dallas and Webster are 4 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Webster Texas Safe?
Webster is just fine. Nicer than other places around, actually. I lived there for about 6 years and had no complaints.
How far is Webster TX from Galveston?
Distance from Webster, TX to Galveston, TX
There are 25.28 miles from Webster to Galveston in southeast direction and 29 miles (46.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route.
How far is Pearland from Webster?
Distance from Webster, TX to Pearland, TX
The straight distance between Webster, TX and Pearland, TX is 10.24 mi, but the driving distance is 12.34 mi. It takes 18 minutes to go from Webster, Texas to Pearland, Texas.
Is Webster Texas a good place to live?
Webster is in Harris County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Webster offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Webster there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Webster are highly rated.
Is Baytown Texas a good place to live?
It is a very safe place to live with your family. We don’t affect by flooding or anything like that which is very good during the hurricane season. Baytown is a very inclusive community with people from all across the world. The educations system here offers so many opportunities to the young people.
How far is Webster Texas from humble Texas?
Distance from Humble, TX to Webster, TX
There are 33.01 miles from Humble to Webster in southeast direction and 41 miles (65.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-45 S route. Humble and Webster are 47 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How do you spell League City?
- League City is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, in Galveston County, within the Greater Houston metropolitan area.
- The city of League City has a small portion north of Clear Creek within Harris County zoned for residential and commercial uses.
- League City was settled at the former site of a Karankawa Indian village.
Which county is Baytown TX in?
Baytown City Harris County within Harris County and partially in Chambers County in the Gulf Coast region of the U.S. state of Texas.