- 1 What area is ZIP code 78222?
- 2 What is the ZIP code for downtown San Antonio?
- 3 Why is there 2 zip codes?
- 4 What are the best zip codes to live in San Antonio?
- 5 What is San Antonio crime rate?
- 6 How many zip codes are in San Antonio TX?
- 7 What ZIP code means?
- 8 What are 4 numbers after ZIP code?
- 9 What do the zip code numbers mean?
- 10 Who is the richest person in San Antonio Texas?
- 11 What is the best area to live in San Antonio Texas?
- 12 What is the richest part of San Antonio?
What area is ZIP code 78222?
Zip Code 78222 Description
The official US Postal Service name for 78222 is SAN ANTONIO, Texas. Portions of zip code 78222 are contained within or border the city limits of San Antonio, TX, China Grove, TX,. The area code for zip code 78222 is 210.
What is the ZIP code for downtown San Antonio?
Some of the zip codes in Downtown, San Antonio, TX are 78204, 78205, 78210 and 78215.
Why is there 2 zip codes?
Each number of a zip code corresponds to a specific piece of information about the destination. The first number, between 0-9, denotes a geographic area of the U.S. The second two numbers of a zip code specify a specific region within that geographic area and the last two are meant to indicate a specific Post Office.
What are the best zip codes to live in San Antonio?
2021 Best ZIP Codes to Live in the San Antonio AreaAbout this List
- 78209. ZIP Code in Texas. #1 Best ZIP Codes to Live in San Antonio Area.
- 78258. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78248. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78232. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78256. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78231. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78259. ZIP Code in Texas.
- 78266. ZIP Code in Texas.
What is San Antonio crime rate?
With a crime rate of 51 per one thousand residents, San Antonio has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 20.
How many zip codes are in San Antonio TX?
San Antonio, TX Covers 83 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Area Code(s)||Timezone|
What ZIP code means?
A ZIP Code is a postal code used by the United States Postal Service (USPS). The term ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan; it was chosen to suggest that the mail travels more efficiently and quickly (zipping along) when senders use the code in the postal address.
What are 4 numbers after ZIP code?
A ZIP+4 code uses the basic five-digit code plus four additional digits to identify a geographic segment within the five-digit delivery area, such as a city block, a group of apartments, an individual high-volume receiver of mail, a post office box, or a specific delivery route — meaning the actual path the mail truck
What do the zip code numbers mean?
What each number means. The first digit designates a broad area, which ranges from zero for the Northeast to nine for the far West. The two following digits are the code of a central post office facility in that region. The last two digits designate small post offices or postal zones.
Who is the richest person in San Antonio Texas?
The net worth of Fort Worth billionaire Alice Walton, the only daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton, accounts for a little over one-fourth of the family fortune. Forbes estimates she’s worth about $68 billion, making her the richest resident of Texas and the richest Walton heir.
What is the best area to live in San Antonio Texas?
These are the top 10 suburbs to raise a family in the San Antonio area, according to Niche
- Scenic Oaks.
- Garden Ridge.
- Hollywood Park.
- Shavano Park.
What is the richest part of San Antonio?
The 9 Most Exclusive Neighborhoods in San Antonio
- Champions Ridge. Median Price: $755,500. Average Price Per Square Foot: $179.
- Alamo Heights. Median Price: $599,250. Median Price Per Square Foot: $263.
- Terrell Hills. Median Price: $609,300. Median Price Per Square Foot: $258.
- Olmos Park. Median Price: $709,200.
- Cordillera Ranch. Average Price: $1,086,375.