- 1 Is Granbury TX A good place to retire?
- 2 What is Granbury Texas known for?
- 3 Is Granbury Texas a safe place to live?
- 4 How far is Granbury Texas from Dallas?
- 5 Does Granbury Texas have power?
- 6 Where can I retire in North Texas?
- 7 Does Granbury TX get tornadoes?
- 8 What is there to do in Granbury today?
- 9 How far is Granbury TX from Houston?
- 10 What are the safest cities in Texas?
- 11 What is the crime rate in Granbury Texas?
- 12 Is Weatherford TX A good place to live?
- 13 How far is Dallas from Weatherford?
- 14 How far is Glen Rose TX from Dallas TX?
Is Granbury TX A good place to retire?
Based on taxes, doctors, recreation centers and retirement centers, a company called SmartAsset has ranked Granbury above Fredericksburg as the best place to retire in Texas.
What is Granbury Texas known for?
Granbury is located 35 miles (56 km) southwest of Fort Worth, Texas. Granbury started as a square and log cabin courthouse. Many of the buildings on the square are now registered historic landmarks, including the Granbury Opera House, which still hosts Broadway productions.
Is Granbury Texas a safe place to live?
All together, Granbury is a safe place to live and will have a soft spot in people’s hearts for the rest of their lives.
How far is Granbury Texas from Dallas?
The distance between Dallas and Granbury is 62 miles.
Does Granbury Texas have power?
The City currently has a purchase power contract with the City of Bryan, Texas Utilities. Power is purchased from BTU, and transmitted to the City via other utilities’ transmission lines.
Where can I retire in North Texas?
Katy, west of Houston, topped the list. Livingston, about 60 miles north of Houston in Polk County, took third, and Woodway, southwest of Waco, took fourth. Fredericksburg, in the Texas Hill Country, scored a fifth-place ranking.
Does Granbury TX get tornadoes?
The risk of tornado damage in Granbury is much higher than Texas average and is much higher than the national average.
What is there to do in Granbury today?
- Granbury Town Square. 580.
- Granbury Opera House. 182.
- Revolver Brewery. 151.
- Granbury Hike & Bike Trail. Biking Trails • Hiking Trails.
- Hood County Jail and Historical Museum. 140.
- The New Granbury Live. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings.
- Local Goat Distillery. Distilleries.
- Granbury City Beach. Beaches.
How far is Granbury TX from Houston?
The distance between Houston and Granbury is 236 miles.
What are the safest cities in Texas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Texas for 2021
- Fair Oaks Ranch.
- Horizon City.
- University Park.
- Highland Village
What is the crime rate in Granbury Texas?
The Granbury TX crime rate for 2018 was 244.43 per 100,000 population, a 64.19% increase from 2017. The Granbury TX crime rate for 2017 was 148.87 per 100,000 population, a 3.9% decline from 2016. The Granbury TX crime rate for 2016 was 154.91 per 100,000 population, a 23.96% decline from 2015.
Is Weatherford TX A good place to live?
I have spent the majority of my comprehendible life living in Weatherford. The schooling is very good, and the downtown is a great place to walk around. Overall, Weatherford is a great town that was a perfect place for my family to move to.
How far is Dallas from Weatherford?
The total driving distance from Dallas, TX to Weatherford, TX is 61 miles or 98 kilometers.
How far is Glen Rose TX from Dallas TX?
The distance between Dallas and Glen Rose is 67 miles.