- 1 How cold does it get in Temple Texas?
- 2 Does it snow in Temple Texas?
- 3 What is Temple Texas known for?
- 4 Does Temple Texas get tornadoes?
- 5 Is Temple TX a safe place to live?
- 6 How many inches of snow did Temple get?
- 7 Is Temple Texas a good place to retire?
- 8 What big city is Temple Texas near?
- 9 What is the crime rate in Temple Texas?
- 10 What is the safest city in TX?
- 11 What is there to do in Temple Texas today?
- 12 How far is Temple Texas from the ocean?
- 13 Does Granbury TX get tornadoes?
- 14 Does McKinney Texas get tornadoes?
- 15 Does Waco Texas have tornadoes?
How cold does it get in Temple Texas?
In Temple, the summers are hot and muggy; the winters are short, cold, and windy; and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 38°F to 96°F and is rarely below 26°F or above 101°F.
Does it snow in Temple Texas?
Temple averages 0 inches of snow per year.
What is Temple Texas known for?
It’s known as the “Wildflower Capital of Texas” and was originally founded as a railroad town. Attractions in Temple include outdoor recreation facilities as well as museums that focus on the history and culture of the area.
Does Temple Texas get tornadoes?
The risk of tornado damage in Temple is higher than Texas average and is much higher than the national average.
Is Temple TX a safe place to live?
Like with most places, there are areas that are more prone to crime. The west side of Temple near Belton is newer/nicer overall. There are also some nicer neighborhoods in South Temple. I would avoid living in the older downtown part of Temple but for the most part the town feels pretty safe.
How many inches of snow did Temple get?
10. The official total in Temple was 4″. It was the biggest snowfall measured at the Waco airport since January 1982 and was the tenth highest 24-hour snowfall on record. Many people across Central Texas reported much higher numbers.
Is Temple Texas a good place to retire?
It is a great place to retire, and an amazing small town near the country, but sadly, it has very few career opportunities outside of Scott & White. Temple has changed so much over the years, I lived there when I was young.
What big city is Temple Texas near?
Temple is a city in Bell County, Texas, United States. Located near the county seat of Belton, Temple lies in the region referred to as Central Texas. Located off Interstate 35, Temple is 65 miles north of Austin and 34 miles south of Waco.
What is the crime rate in Temple Texas?
The Temple TX crime rate for 2018 was 311.73 per 100,000 population, a 2.04% decline from 2017. The Temple TX crime rate for 2017 was 318.21 per 100,000 population, a 3.36% increase from 2016. The Temple TX crime rate for 2016 was 307.86 per 100,000 population, a 40.76% increase from 2015.
What is the safest city in TX?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Texas for 2021
- Fair Oaks Ranch.
- Horizon City.
- University Park.
- Highland Village
What is there to do in Temple Texas today?
The top attractions to visit in Temple are:
- Lions Junction Family Water Park.
- Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum.
- 3 Texans Winery.
- Czech Heritage Museum & Genealogy Center.
- Miller Springs Park.
How far is Temple Texas from the ocean?
Distance from Temple, TX to Ocean View, DE
There are 1,358.65 miles from Temple to Ocean View in northeast direction and 1,582 miles (2,545.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.
Does Granbury TX get tornadoes?
The risk of tornado damage in Granbury is much higher than Texas average and is much higher than the national average.
Does McKinney Texas get tornadoes?
Tornadoes are rare, but rare does not mean impossible. It only means unlikely. On May 3, 1948, unlikely became reality in the then-small town of McKinney, Texas. McKinney had recently celebrated its Centennial Anniversary as the County Seat of Collin County.
Does Waco Texas have tornadoes?
The storms produced large tornadoes from San Angelo to Waco. The tornado that hit Waco was one of the deadliest tornadoes in Texas history, and it changed Waco forever. The tornado killed 114 people and injured hundreds more, destroyed over 600 homes and businesses, and even damaged the Dr. Pepper Bottling Plant.