- 1 Is Lewisville Texas a safe place to live?
- 2 What cities are part of Denton County?
- 3 What is Lewisville TX known for?
- 4 What is considered Denton County?
- 5 Where is the Hood in Texas?
- 6 What are the safest cities in Texas?
- 7 How old is Denton Texas?
- 8 What counties surround Denton County?
- 9 What county is Haslet Texas in?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Texas?
- 11 Is it expensive to live in Texas?
- 12 What major city is Lewisville TX close to?
Is Lewisville Texas a safe place to live?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lewisville is 1 in 46. Based on FBI crime data, Lewisville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Lewisville has a crime rate that is higher than 73% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What cities are part of Denton County?
Incorporated Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places in Denton County
- Argyle* Aubrey* Bartonville* Carrollton* Celina* Coppell*
- Double Oak* Flower Mound* Fort Worth* Frisco* Grapevine* Hackberry*
- Krum* Lake Dallas* Lakewood Village* Lantana. Lewisville*
- Plano* Ponder* Prosper* Providence Village town* Roanoke*
What is Lewisville TX known for?
Lewisville incorporated in 1925, and when construction of Lewisville Lake was completed in the 1950s, the city began to expand rapidly. Lewisville’s proximity to Lewisville Lake have made it a recreational hub of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
What is considered Denton County?
Denton County is located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, its population was 662,614, making it the 9th-most populous county in Texas. The county seat is Denton.
Denton County, Texas.
|Founded||April 11, 1846|
|Named for||John B. Denton|
Where is the Hood in Texas?
Its county seat is Granbury. The county is named for John Bell Hood, a Confederate lieutenant general and the commander of Hood’s Texas Brigade. Hood County is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan statistical area and the Granbury micropolitan area.
Hood County, Texas.
What are the safest cities in Texas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Texas for 2021
- Fair Oaks Ranch.
- Horizon City.
- University Park.
- Highland Village
How old is Denton Texas?
It was founded in 1857 in order to become the county seat, because residents wanted one located near the center of the county. Hiram Cisco, William Woodruff, and William Loving donated 100 acres as the site for the town, which, like the county, was named in honor of John B. Denton.
What counties surround Denton County?
Denton County covers 911 square miles in north central Texas. Its center point is at 33°12′ north latitude and 97°13′ west longitude. It borders Dallas and Tarrant counties on the south and Cooke and Grayson counties on the north; it is one county south of Oklahoma.
What county is Haslet Texas in?
Haslet is a city in mostly Tarrant County and partly in Denton County within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex in the U.S. state of Texas, and is located 15 miles north of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles south of Denton. Haslet borders Interstate 35W, U.S. Highway 287, and Alliance Airport.
What is the prettiest city in Texas?
10 of the Most Beautiful Cities in Texas
- Fredericksburg. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Jefferson. The Lone Star Carriage Company Of Jefferson Texas.
- Wimberley. nan palmero via Flickr.
- Canyon. tpwd.texas.gov.
- Port Isabel. Credit: tpwd.texas.gov.
- Rockport. rockport-fulton.org.
- Salado. Salado Chamber of Commerce.
- Marble Falls.
Is it expensive to live in Texas?
Cost of living in Texas
Texas is the 19th least expensive state in terms of the cost of living. Overall, the cost of living is less than the average area. You’ll pay less to live in Texas than other areas, including housing, auto insurance and transportation. Home insurance and other costs vary.
What major city is Lewisville TX close to?
Towns surrounding Lewisville Texas with an estimated population of at least “250” people (change )